Dear Parents and Carers
Unfortunately there continues to be an issue with the heating in school. This is due to a cracked pipe. Whilst it is not an ideal situation the following is in place :
- The school is using temporary, portable heaters because there is no central heating
- An immersion heater is being used to supply hot water
- The school are able to order further heaters if the weather gets colder – these will be managed by the school.
- The central heating cannot be restored until the pipe is repaired.
- Facilities Management will keep the school updated on what is happening and when the repair is being done.
- The temporary heaters will remain on site until no longer required.
Please contact the school if you wish to discuss this further.